The most interesting aspect of sugaring is the approach which sugar daddies have taken finding the right partner. It’s a cross between traditional dating and a business transaction. Just as you find with both of these, there are three basic steps which you should follow.
- The preliminary interview. Start by perusing the available sugar babies within your area. Use filter options to select those that are seeking similar companionship to what you can offer. If you live in an area that is not densely populated, you may need to wait it out to find the perfect match for you.
- The interview. When you found someone who peaks your interest, that it is time to schedule the first date. This is the interview phase of selecting a partner. During your first date you want to ask several vital questions including:
- What kind of services is she comfortable offering?
- What kind of compensation is she seeking?
- Why does she feel that she would be a good fit for your lifestyle?
- The arrangement negotiation. Near the end of the first day or potentially on a second date, you will start to discuss the arrangement which you want with your partner. During this time is important to be open to the different suggestions that this woman has. However, it is not more important than making sure your own personal needs are met. Create a detailed list of all things that you would be expecting from her partnership with you. From the time which you plan to spend on her, to the type of physical upkeep you expect from her, to the type of intimacy she can provide you.
Whenever you enter into an agreement with someone new, it is best to keep the agreement short. You want to give both of you a month or two to decide if it truly works before committing to a longer timeframe.